SRSLY is made up of community members and organizations that want to make a serious impact in Stockbridge. Adult and youth steering committees keep the coalition on track.
Adult Steering Committee
- Reiley Curran, Community Health Improvement Manager & SRSLY Regional Director – St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea
- Yvonne Hopkins, Stockbridge Parent Representative
- Brian Johnson, Executive Minister – American Baptist Churches of MI
- Jaclyn Klein, Marketing Manager – St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea
- Jo Mayer, Board Member – Stockbridge Community Outreach
- Joel Hoepfner, Prevention and Outreach Coordinator, Community Mental Authority of Clinton, Eaton, Ingham Counties
- Sherri McConnell, Head Librarian – Capital Area District Library, Stockbridge Branch
- Johnnie Torres, Chief – Stockbridge Village Police
- Jeff Trapp, Principal – Stockbridge Senior High School
- Emily Stewart, Coalition Director
Visit our Contact page to get in touch with our SRSLY Stockbridge staff.